Android apps on Google play receive updates all the time and if we did a write-up about them we wouldn’t have time to write about anything else. When it comes to Android apps updating they mostly focus on bug fixing with a minor improvement thrown in. However, CCleaner on the other hand have done the complete opposite and put their focus on improvements with a minor bug fixing in this new update version 1.11.40
To be honest I’ve not seen many problems at all, as CCleaner is a very reliable app, coming from Piriform stable. I’ve used CCleaner for Windows for a very long time even installing on friends PC’s as once you’ve set it up the whole process is so easy to use. Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
So what’s the new improvements that has drove me to do this quick writeup about CCleaner, well look below and see:
– Added Quick Clean from notifications.
– Optimized App Manager scanning speed.
– Improved Download Files and Bluetooth Folder detailed view.
– Improved Analysis performance.
– Improved stability on Moto and Samsung devices.
– Minor GUI improvements.
– Minor bug fixes.
CCleaner, Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android! Even letting you set it up to clean on specific days/times.
Optimize and Clean
- Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
- Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
- Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
- Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
- Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
- Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
- Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
- Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
- Totally free from Ads and clutter
- Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
- Check the usage of your CPU
- Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
- Check out your battery levels and temperature
Been involved in technology for many years, more than I care to remember. Live in Dundee, Scotland. I like Android, Windows Phone OS, BlackBerry OS and iOS, and love writing about all things techie. Currently have a Honor 6+, Elephone P6000, Nexus 5, Chrombook C720, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumina 625, Microsoft Lumia 435, Blackberry Q10, HTC Hero and iPad mini
Latest posts by Dave Thornton (see all)
- HTC 10 leaks – Yes no M or One both Dropped – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft Lumia 950 Continuum Seeding pack review – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 – March 3, 2016