Finally we get round to reviewing a product you guy’s have been asking for a while now and hopefully this will not be the first of it’s type. The first Android box we review comes courtesy of DroidBox. The specifications for this particular model are below along with our full video review. If you want to see more Android boxes and sticks then be sure to let u know.
+ Description and Overview
- Quad Core RK3188 1.8Ghz with 2GB Ram & 8GB Rom, Wifi, Bluetooth.
- Quad-Core Mali-400 MP GPU;Support OpenGLES2.0/1.1 and OpenVG1.1
- Support Mouse and Keyboard via USB or 2.4GHz wireless Mouse and Keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle
- Jailbroken for Free Movies and TV via XBMC & VideoMix Pro, Navi-X, 1Channel, IceFilms, Mashup, SportsDevil and many more!
- latest Android 4.2.2 FW install with the support for the AirPlay
About DroidBOX X7:
DroidBOX X7 is the significant TV Dongle for large TV screen. The new DroidBOX X7 is your full media center solution for outputs at the highest resolutions. Built around the Amlogic Neon Cortex architecture, the DroidBOX X7 is powerful enough to multi task your favorite Android 4.2.2 apps and provides a full Android desktop experience right on your HD TV all through a Wifi connection. DroidBOX X7 supports XBMC with uPnP, Local File Play and Video Streaming! Watch live streaming through XBMC, YouTube and more!
XBMC with FilmOn, SportsDevil, 1Channel, NaviX!
VideoMix Pro, Aptoide & much more apps installed!
Remote control DroidBOX X7 from your smartphone!
Airplay & DLNA streaming support
DroidBOX X7 Specifications:
* QuadCore Mali400 High Performance 3D GPU
* RK3188 Quad Core Cortex A9 Neon CPU
* 2GB RAM (DDR3)
* 8GB Total Internal Storage
* USB Storage Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD)
* SD Storage Extendable (Up to 32GB!)
* 100 Mbit Ethernet adapter
* 802.11b/g/n Wifi with external antena
* HDMI v1.4 1080p Output
* Fully Rooted!
Latest posts by Ryan Oneill (see all)
- Win Some Cooler Master Swag (International) – July 6, 2016
- Corsair Lapdog Review – Lounge Gaming At It’s Best – July 1, 2016
- Razer Wildcat Review – July 1, 2016