The official Dropbox app just got updated to Windows Phone Store. Now Dropbox app for Windows Phone updates allows photo uploads directly
• Access your photos, docs, and videos from any device
• 2 GB of free space when you sign up
• Share even your biggest files with a simple link — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your Windows phone, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox.
– Upload photos to your Dropbox directly from Pictures Hub (using the share feature)
– Fixed our most common bugs
Been involved in technology for many years, more than I care to remember. Live in Dundee, Scotland. I like Android, Windows Phone OS, BlackBerry OS and iOS, and love writing about all things techie. Currently have a Honor 6+, Elephone P6000, Nexus 5, Chrombook C720, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumina 625, Microsoft Lumia 435, Blackberry Q10, HTC Hero and iPad mini
Latest posts by Dave Thornton (see all)
- HTC 10 leaks – Yes no M or One both Dropped – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft Lumia 950 Continuum Seeding pack review – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 – March 3, 2016