Has your PS3 been crashing or running not as good then this tutorial is for you. Please note that this should be used as a last resort when nothing else solves your problems.
Tutorial Before you begin make sure that you backup by doing a System > Backup on your PS3 or you will lose your game saves!
1. Power Off the PS3 using the power switch in back and power back on holding Power Button on the Front until you hear 3 beeps.
2. Then go through the initial setup and run a full Format via System > Format. This will take some time be prepared. Have your AV leads prepared as HDMI may not be detected after first boot.
3. Restore your backup you made now to return your PS3 back to previous state. Hopefully this has resolved your problems.
Latest posts by Ryan Oneill (see all)
- Win Some Cooler Master Swag (International) – July 6, 2016
- Corsair Lapdog Review – Lounge Gaming At It’s Best – July 1, 2016
- Razer Wildcat Review – July 1, 2016