This guide will help you install X360 USB PRO drivers on windows so your ready to go ENJOY.
X360USB PRO Install Guide
1: Download the latest drivers from http://www.x360usb.com/downloads.html
2: Extract the driver files from the .zip file
3: Make sure the switch on the X360USB is set to the OFF position (ON = bootloader mode, used for updating the X360USB)
4: Connect the provided USB cable to the X360USB and your PC
- The extra AUX power cable is only to be used if your USB ports do not output 500mA
- In this case, you use both cables to power the X360USB
- 99% of computers operate at 500mA so it will be very rare to use this cable.
Some of the driver files will now install automatically. Once finished, the remaining driver has to be installed manually.
5: Open device manager, Right-Click on X360USB PIO, and choose Update Driver Software…
6: Browse your computer for the driver files you extracted in step 2
7: Click Next
8: Ignore the Windows security warning, and choose to install the driver software anyway
9: Double check in Device Manager, to see that the driver installed correctly.SOURCE – TEAM XECUTOR
OTHER USEFULL LINKS
Source – Team Xecutor
Latest posts by Ryan Oneill (see all)
- Android 4.4 KitKat update hitting UK Galaxy S4 and Note 3 – March 11, 2014
- Sony Xperia Z2 pre-orders begin in the UK – March 6, 2014
- HTC M8 leaks in video – March 3, 2014