Only a few weeks ago HTC unveiled it’s latest flagship the HTC One M9, well now it has just lifted the lid off it’s even tastier looking HTC One M9 Plus. As you would expect the Plus variant offers a slightly larger handset with an almost identical aluminium unibody design. The big change is the addition of the fingerprint scanner built into the new Samsung looking home button on the front of the device. It also brings back the Duo camera we seen on last years HTC One M8.
Don’t get to excited tho as this device that was unveiled in Beijing wont be making it’s way out if China anytime soon. There are plans to expand it to further markets but not anytime soon which is a real shame as this offering is certainly more appealing.
Here is a quick look at the standout HTC One M9 Plus specs:
– Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC ‘China Sense’
– Dimensions: 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.61mm
– 5.2-inch LCD display with 1440 x 2560-pixel (Quad HD) resolution
– MediaTek MT6795T octa-core chip clocked at up to 2.2GHz
– 3GB of RAM
– 32GB of internal storage
– 20MP main camera, ‘UltraPixel’ front cam
The M9 Plus will also arrive in the same colours the M9 arrived in as well as rocking the awesome BoomSound speakers with support for Dolby Surround. Overall the One M9 Plus is a more advanced and appealing device than HTC’s current M9 so it’s no surprise they are limiting the sale at present.
I will be trying to pick one up for review so stay tuned to my YouTube channel for that. My HTC One M9 review should also be arriving shortly, I was holding out hope for a camera software upgrade but it doesn’t seem likely to arrive any time soon.
Latest posts by Ryan Oneill (see all)
- Win Some Cooler Master Swag (International) – July 6, 2016
- Corsair Lapdog Review – Lounge Gaming At It’s Best – July 1, 2016
- Razer Wildcat Review – July 1, 2016