Well it’s 3 out of 3 yet again Apple were nice and didn’t patch iOn1c’s awesome work so yet again here’s the tools you ll need to jailbreak ios 4.3.3 untethered.
UNLOCKERS DONT USE THIS TOOL SEE SNOWBREEZE TUTORIAL HERE.
Today’s PwnageTool and redsn0w incorporate @i0n1c’s port to 4.3.3 (it’s ironic that such a long-lasting untether doesn’t even have an official name!). It also of course uses geohot’s limera1n bootrom exploit to inject the jailbreak. The 4.3.3 untether works on all devices that actually support 4.3.3 except for the iPad2:
- iPhone4 (GSM)
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- AppleTV2G (v4.3 8F202)
- Download RedsnOw from above for your platform and download ios 4.3.3 for your device
- Update your device to 4.3.3 via itunes if you haven’t already
- Open redsnOw and click on the browse button and point it to IOS 4.3.3
- Now just follow the on screen instructions and you will be happily jailbroken
All credit goes to IphoneDevTeam for there speedy work.
Latest posts by Ryan Oneill (see all)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Review – April 16, 2015
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Review – April 16, 2015
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge won’t be easy to repair – April 15, 2015