Apart from the new alarm clock, there’s nothing more significant to add, although it has introduced some minor improvements and bug fixes. See the full change-log for the new alarm:
- Set and forget – customize how often your alarm repeats throughout the week.
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s.
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night.
- Other small improvements and bug fixes.
While the ability to wake up to your favourite tunes isn’t exactly mind blowing, it’s still nice feature to have. It works the same way as any other alarm from then on. Basically it will start playing your tune and you can then choose to either keep listening, turn it off, or snooze it with the option of 5, 10, 15 or 20-minute increments.
To grab the update for yourself, click on the link below.
Been involved in technology for many years, more than I care to remember. Live in Dundee, Scotland. I like Android, Windows Phone OS, BlackBerry OS and iOS, and love writing about all things techie. Currently have a Honor 6+, Elephone P6000, Nexus 5, Chrombook C720, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumina 625, Microsoft Lumia 435, Blackberry Q10, HTC Hero and iPad mini
Latest posts by Dave Thornton (see all)
- HTC 10 leaks – Yes no M or One both Dropped – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft Lumia 950 Continuum Seeding pack review – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 – March 3, 2016