SoundTracking now includes a lock-screen & home-screen widget, as well as YouTube clip playback support, and more improvements! Whether you’re out with friends at a party, walking outdoors with your headphones on, or just hanging out with the radio on, the SoundTracking app now allows you to easily share your favorite jam. Beginner tip: start by posting your “Song of the Day” or what music is “Now Playing”.
What’s in this version:
- Song Request & Dedication: Ask your friends what they are listening to or send them a song directly as a dedication
- Hashtag Support! #goodtimes
- Spanish Brazilian Portuguese Japanese & Korean translations
- You can post from Now Playing or from MusicID and does not need to have an audio preview to create & share a post
- You can now block another user, delete their own posts & comments
- You can see full resolution pictures of your friends by tapping on their avatar
- Double tap a post to like it
With a few taps of your phone, identify a song instantly and then share the song snippet, a photo and your geo-location all in one special music moment that you can share into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare. You and your friends can follow, like and comment on each other’s daily music tastes and even play songs in Rdio or Spotify!
* Available now for 7” Android tablets
* Discover and play music videos with friends – When listening to someone’s shared music moment, you can now view the song’s Youtube music video inside the SoundTracking app (not sending the user outside to the Youtube app)
* Widget for your phone’s home screen – Quickly identify and share what song you’re listening to, right from your locked homescreen.
* Song dedications and tagging – Whether you’re dedicating a song to a friend or you’re listening to a song with them, you can tag your friends and they’ll receive an automatic notification about it. (Hint: Birthdays!)
* Trending Nearby – Discover new music and soundtrackers right in your own city and neighborhood using the Nearby view in the Trending section.
* Faster music identification with improved album cover images.
* Powerful new music search engine – Search over 26 million tracks by song title or artist name and get instant results as you type.
* Social Networks integrated with our Android app: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Foursquare
* Music services now integrated with our Android app: Youtube, Spotify and RDIO
You can learn more about these features and more on SoundTracking blog site
To get all the latest phone reviews, news and features beamed straight to your Android device of choice, head to the Google Play store and download the free BeginnerTech Android app today, by click our icon below. To use the QR code you will need a Barcode scanner, app from the play store, then click the QR code. Or you can you can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter or, like us on Facebook.
Download our app for the latest new.
Been involved in technology for many years, more than I care to remember. Live in Dundee, Scotland. I like Android, Windows Phone OS, BlackBerry OS and iOS, and love writing about all things techie. Currently have a Honor 6+, Elephone P6000, Nexus 5, Chrombook C720, HTC One M7, Nokia Lumina 625, Microsoft Lumia 435, Blackberry Q10, HTC Hero and iPad mini
Latest posts by Dave Thornton (see all)
- HTC 10 leaks – Yes no M or One both Dropped – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft Lumia 950 Continuum Seeding pack review – March 4, 2016
- Microsoft release Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.122 – March 3, 2016